Like a butterfly we evolve in stages.































"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world the Master calls a butterfly".

Richard Bach



Thursday, July 29, 2010


I was up early this morning but didn't actually get out for my walk until it was almost too late. Consequently I came home all sweaty! Bleah! All the neighborhood gardens are full of zucchini, corn and tomatoes, all in varying stages of growth. I try to say hello to everyone I see, even if they don't look receptive to a good morning or a hello. This kind of behavior can become contagious. Imagine everyone doing this: smiling at their neighbors and saying hello and a kind word of encouragement about their garden, house, yard, dog or whatever. Friendliness, what a concept.

1 comment:

  1. You're awesome! Wish you were my neighbor.

    ReplyDelete