Like a butterfly we evolve in stages.































"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world the Master calls a butterfly".

Richard Bach



Monday, July 26, 2010

Some of My Loved Ones


I learned a lot from the life experiences I have been through. One thing that is very important is to have someone; a friend, relative or other loved one, that will stand beside you no matter what. A true friend is someone who is there when times are good, bad, or anywhere in between. A "fair-weather friend" is someone who is only there for you when the going is good. When things get rough they disappear. You can't lean on a shadow! If you are fortunate enough to have someone in your life who has been there for you, and stayed there while you desperately needed them you should thank God for them. Embrace them and never let them go.



This is my own true love. He saw me through the worst of times and never let me down, not once. He prayed with me and for me during the worst months of my life. When the months turned into years he was still there and he was still praying. The woman who cast him out of her life was a fool. I am thankful that God saw fit to bless my life with him! There isn't a day that I forget to thank God for this most precious gift; a sincere, kind, loving, and affectionate man! Did I mention he is adorable?



This little
cutie is my little ray of sunshine, my granddaughter Shannen. She turned 13 on December 31st, 2010. Some of the photos are older, like the one on the right with her father, my son John. Shannie lives out of state so I only get to see her on occasion but we always manage to make the most of our visits together .




Last year during one of her visits with me we made our own handbags. Shannen's was a black and white one with different prints. It turned out very nice and she was really pleased with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment